Featured Home Office Post
Become inspired by your home office.
In 2015, nearly one-quarter of all employed people in the US did some amount of work at home. The number of remote workers and telecommuting jobs has risen tremendously in the last few years, as more and more jobs can be done online and over the phone.
Global Workplace Analytics found that half of all jobs in the US are at least partially compatible with remote working, which means more people will be working from home in the next five to ten years. Today’s workers understand that for many industries and occupations, remote work from home is the way of the future – and it’s never looked brighter.
So whether you’re a seasoned home office veteran or just getting started working from home, we have the help and tips you need. From picking the best home office printers or the best office chairs under $200, to the best ways to organize business cards at home or find the top business presentation remotes – we have you covered.
Inspiration for Your Home Office
For some people, working at home is a way of life, and they take pride in creating the best home offices possible: functional, yet designed as if it were just as important as any other room in the house. A place to be productive and get things done, all while feeling comfortable and relaxed.
At Home Office Warrior, we showcase the best in home office trends and ideas. And we don’t just talk the talk, we walk it – we work at home ourselves, so we know the challenges and successes that come with the territory.
We’re inspired by beautiful, practical spaces that allow you to combine work and personal life in a way that empowers both. There’s never been a better time to design your home office, and we’re overjoyed to be part of your home office journey.
More than that, we’re also here to help you make practical decisions based on your needs and budget. Keeping expenses low? Great – we’ve covered everything from the best office chairs on a budget to the best reclining office chairs for those who’re valuing comfort over budget.
Our Most Popular Posts
- 12 Beautiful Home Office Bulletin Board Ideas (Home Office Warrior)
- Home Office Photo Gallery (Houzz)
- 13 Inspiring Home Office Paint Color Ideas (Home Office Warrior)
- The 29 Most Stylish Workspaces on Instagram (Brit + Co)
- Here’s the Home Office Everyone Is Freaking Out About on Instagram (POPSUGAR)
- Coolest Home Offices on Instagram (Apartment Therapy)
- 21 Home Offices Worth Coveting (Luxe Interiors + Design)
- 16 Essentials to Smarten Up Your Home Office (WIRED)
- 60-Second Guide to Setting Up a Home Office (SCORE)
- Home Office Deductions (IRS)
The Top 5 Reasons People Enjoying Working from Their Home Office
- Fewer distractions. According to some reports, remote workers are more productive simply because they have fewer workplace distractions. If you’re a fan of Game of Thrones or The Walking Dead, you know what we’re talking about.
- Freedom and flexibility. When you can work from a place of familiarity and empowerment, you can tap into productivity and creativity in a way that’s not as easy in a stiff workplace.
- Less stress. Take away the commute and office politics and what do you have? Less stress. In fact, one report claimed that 82 percent of remote workers had lower stress levels when it comes to work.
- Lower expenses. Working at home allows many people to keep their work-related expenses down, and there are helpful tax write-offs and options that can keep your overall personal expenses lower as well.
- You don’t always have to wear pants. Just saying.
Trending Home Office Designs + Ideas