If you have missed the previous posts in this series, here is Part One and this is part two of four.
Clerical Advantage offers virtual assistance services utilizing the latest technology in order to work independently and remotely. They provide skilled professional support and services to busy business professionals. Collaboration with Clerical Advantage saves time, money and frustration while freeing the business person to pursue opportunities to ensure the success of their business.
Here is Part Two from Tina Hilton:
75. Design a killer brochure. A virtual assistant can take the time to go beyond the standard brochure templates. They can customize it with your logo and copy, as well as professional images instead of standard clip art.
73. Design your next advertisement. You know that plain text ads don’t get nearly as much attention as something with eye-catching details, right? Let your virtual assistant kick it up a notch.
72. Design and prepare sales flyers. No more boring sales flyers for you. Let your virtual assistant design a sales flyer that doesn’t end up in the trash bin.
71. Design your letterhead. Still just using your company name and address at the top of your correspondence? A real letterhead gives a polished, professional look to all of your company mailings.
70. Design your Holiday cards or Holiday mailing. It’s that time of year again. Turn the holiday spirit into an opportunity to connect with clients, associates and potential customers. Your virtual assistant can design the perfect thing to make your business look merry and bright.
69. Mailing out your Holiday cards/mailing. Now that they designed it, your VA can have it printed and mail them out…before the holidays are history.
68. Researching and ordering holiday gifts for clients, customers and associates. Let your virtual assistant find the perfect thing to let them know you value them.
67. Find the best price or closest seller of that must have gift on your family member’s gift list. Your VA can help you fulfill those holiday wishes.
66. Develop an e-zine for your business. Offering online magazines and newsletters is great marketing. Give your virtual assistant the material and let them pull it all together in a desirable format that makes you look great and technologically savvy.
65. E-zine distribution. Once the e-zine is developed, your VA can send it off to whomever you want to receive it.
64. Design a menu or price list. Would your business benefit from a hand-out menu or price list? A virtual assistant can design one that is more than just words and numbers on a page.
63. Conduct a direct mail campaign. Your virtual assistant can design the mailing, compile the mailing list, send the finished product and track your responses.
62. Scan your documents and images. Reduce your paper clutter, keep your important documents safer on computer media and transform your images into computer files that can be used for endless purposes.
61. Keep your business plan up to date. Changes to your marketing plan? Cash flow statements? Thinking of the possibility of expansion? Make sure your business plan reflects the changes to your business and your ideas. Your VA can make sure your business plan is always lender ready.
60. Write grants. Get your organization the funding it needs by having a virtual assistant write top notch grants.
59. Internet Marketing Assistance. Make sure your business presence on the Web is working for you. A VA can make sure that your website and business is getting Googled and more.
58. Obtain client/customer testimonials. Potential customers love to see testimonials. Your virtual assistant can contact current or former clients/customers and get glowing reviews for your business.
57. Proofread your manuscript. It is always helps to have a second set of eyes with a keen knowledge of the written word. And if you like to dictate your manuscript, a virtual assistant can transcribe it too!
56. Credentialing and renewal of memberships, etc. Many professions require keeping your credentials up to date by providing up to date information about licensing etc. The same goes for professional memberships. Your VA can keep track of just when these items need to be updated and just what information they need to keep you in good standing.
55. Ordering your office supplies. No time to run to the office supply store? Not a problem if you let your virtual assistant order them for you.
54. Research, order and set up delivery of new equipment. Looking for a new laser printer? Does it need to do faxes too? A virtual assistant can find the right machine for the job, order it and coordinate delivery time with your schedule.
53. Tracking expenses. Just supply your VA with receipts and they can organize them into meaningful data via a spreadsheet. Your accountant will love you at tax time.
52. Translation. Do you need that document in Spanish? A multi-lingual VA can do that.
51. That special project that you never have time for. Have a brainstorm idea that you just know could make you a household word, but you can’t find the time to work on it? Call your virtual assistant to get the ball rolling.
It doesn’t seem possible that we are halfway through the countdown already. Have you found ways that you could use a Virtual Assistant yet? If not we still have fifty more to go. Stay tuned for next week’s installment.